products

FDA Highly Elastic Material Soft Robotic Finger For Fragile Objects

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Beijing,China
Brand Name: Soft Robot Gripper
Certification: FDA CE ISO
Model Number: N6064
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiation
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Carton Package
Delivery Time: 2-3 work days
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
Supply Ability: Negotiation
Detail Information
Weight/g: 186.6 Application: Automobile Industry, Foodindustry, 3C, Medical
High Light:

FDA Soft Robotic Finger

,

Fragile Objects Soft Robotic Finger

,

FDA Soft Robot Finger


Product Description

N6064+highly elastic material+soft robot finger

 

Soft robot fingers for the gripping of fragile and delicate objects

 

According to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), global industry has only solved the problem of automated production handling of 3%-4% of regular rigid items, with the remaining 96% of flexible, shaped and fragile items still being loaded and unloaded manually.

Soft robot fingers are made of flexible material and can grip all types of fragile, shaped items without the need for pre-adjustment to the fine sizes of the object. It can be used in automatic ice cream production lines, packing lines for frozen products, automatic packaging lines for fish balls, fresh food sorting lines, etc.

W/mm 60
L/mm 64
Ln/mm 94.7
T/mm 38
X/mm 0
A/mm 53.5
B/mm 30.5
Smax/mm 31
Ymax/mm 40
weight/g 186.6
fingertip thrust/N 25
load coefficient of individual finger/g vertical 750
pack 1750
working speed/cpm <110

 

FDA Highly Elastic Material Soft Robotic Finger For Fragile Objects 0

 

Contact Details
admin