Send Message
Home ProductsSoft Robot Gripper

Max 100kPa Lightweight Soft Robotic Gripper For Fragile Objects Handling

Certification
China Beijing Soft Robot Tech Co.,Ltd certification
China Beijing Soft Robot Tech Co.,Ltd certification
I'm Online Chat Now

Max 100kPa Lightweight Soft Robotic Gripper For Fragile Objects Handling

Max 100kPa Lightweight Soft Robotic Gripper For Fragile Objects Handling
Max 100kPa Lightweight Soft Robotic Gripper For Fragile Objects Handling
Max 100kPa Lightweight Soft Robotic Gripper For Fragile Objects Handling Max 100kPa Lightweight Soft Robotic Gripper For Fragile Objects Handling

Large Image :  Max 100kPa Lightweight Soft Robotic Gripper For Fragile Objects Handling

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Beijing,China
Brand Name: Soft Robot Gripper
Certification: FDA CE ISO
Model Number: SFG-FNC6-N5041
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiation
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Carton Package
Delivery Time: 2-3 work days
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
Supply Ability: Negotiation

Max 100kPa Lightweight Soft Robotic Gripper For Fragile Objects Handling

Description
Weight: 1032g
High Light:

Max 100kPa Soft Robotic Gripper

,

Fragile Objects Handling Soft Robotic Gripper

,

Lightweight Soft Robotics Gripper

SFG-FNC6-N5041+Lightweight+Soft Robot Gripper

 

Soft robot gripper with principle innovation

 

According to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), global industry has only solved the problem of automated production and handling of 3%-4% of regular rigid objects, with the remaining 96% of flexible, shaped and fragile objects still being loaded and unloaded by hand. Soft robots with soft 'fingers' are not only suitable for gripping fragile or soft, irregular objects, but also free from the traditional production line requirement of producing objects of equal size.

 

φb 200
Wn 50
Dn 84-134
Lb 68.2
Lt 62.7
Ln 66
L 40.5
Smax 12
Ymax 17
workpiece dimension range 84-158
load(g) 7200
product weight(g) 1032
maximum working pressure 100kPa
product life 300w

Contact Details
Beijing Soft Robot Tech Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Emily

Tel: +008613997814139

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)