|No. of Employees:||300~500|
|Export p.c:||80% - 90%|
Established in March 2016, SRT is a creative technological company based on research and operation teams from Beihang University.
- Soft Robot Tech established in March.
- First appearance on PROPAK Shanghai,China in July.
- First product developed in November.
- Signed contract with first overseas.agent Ispsolution.co.kr in November.
- 10 new products rolled out in 2016.
- Soft Robot Tech listed as High-Tech Enterprise of Zhongguancun in January.
- Cooperated with Foxconn and participated in the production of iPhone 10 in August.
- Obtained an angel investment of 10 million RMB in September.
- Soft Robot Tech listed as National ，High-Tech Enterprise in October.
- Suzhou Soft Robot Tech established in December.
- 16 new products rolled out in 2017, developed 22 cooperative clients.
- Shenzhen Soft Robot Tech established in April.
- Obtained the first million-level order of HAERS thermos bottles in April.
- Rated as pioneering innovative enterprise of Zhangjiagang in May.
- Became level-I supplier of Delta Group in October.
- Rated as pioneering innovative enterprise of Suzhou in November.
- Obtained an Pre-A investment of 16.6 million RMB in December.
- Honored the 2018 High-Tech Golden Award of “Robot Application Product” in December.
- Reported to Mahathir Mohamad,Prime Minister of Malaysia,about the smart harvesting solution in December.
- Released 29 new products, developed 85 clients, signed two overseas agents and served two countries in 2018.
- Obtained A Round Financing of 10 million RMB in May.
- Zhangjiagang R&D and Manufacturing Center completed in May.
- Suzhou Soft Robot Smart Equipment established in June, to provide intelligent manufacturing solutions.
- Rated as “Double-Talent” innovative project of Suzhou of Year 2019 in July.
- Suzhou Box Vision established in August, providing machine-based vision detection capability.
- Selected by the Yongkang Thermos Bottle Industrial Internet Platform which was sponsored by Zhejiang Provincial Intelligent Manufacturing Committee in October.
- Special coverage by Nikkei Business Weekly, a professional economic journal of Japan, in November.
- Rated as an Industrial Internet professional service provider of Suzhou in November.
- Won the Silver Award in the Category of Commercial and Industrial Growth of the 6th CASIC Cup “Creative Youth” Chinese Youth - Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition in November.
- Honored two prizes of 2019 high-tech industrial Golden Ball award of “Product of the Year” and “Top-10 enterprise with fastest growth of the year” in December.
- Obtained the first 10-million-level order of Ansheng thermos bottle in December.
- Released 70 products, developed 194 clients, signed 14 overseas agents and served 12 countries in 2019.
- Rated as “Digital Transformation General Contractor of Yongkang Thermos Bottle” and “excellen engineering service institution of smart transformation” in March.
- Released Ruanjia, the national first health recovery product for post-cerebral stroke limb disturbance in May.
- Joined in the plan of Microsoft Accelerator in May.
- The global first automatic thermos bottle production line delivered in June.
- Rated as “Specialized New” small-and-medium-sized enterprise of Beijing in July.
- Honored special award of Enterprise category of the “Maker Beijing 2020” Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition in September.
- Honored first prize in the Enterprise category of the 2020 “Maker China” Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition in October.
- Hefei Seritan established in October, providing overall solution of packaging, warehousing and logistics.
- Took part in the Third China International Import Expo together with Microsoft, being a global smart manufacturer partner of Microsoft in October.
- Obtained B-Round financing of 66.6 million RMB in November.
- Rated top-10 of the “Global Top-50 New Companies with Most Potential” in December.
- Released 86 products, developed 186 clients, signed 5 overseas agents and served 15 countries in 2020.
- SRT Headquarters and R&D building moved to new location in January.
- Rated as member of the Artificial Intelligence Industry Innovation Alliance in January.
- Rated as a specialized new “Little Giant” enterprise of Beijing in May.
- Four major new product series marketed in May.
- Special coverage by Economy Half Hour of economic channel of CCTV in June.
- Participated in the National "Specialized New" Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Summit jointly sponsored by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and Hunan Provincial People's Government and exhibited relevant projects in July.
- Honored the title of national specialized new “Little Giant” and interviewed by CCTV news channel as a key enterprise in August.
- Won first prize in HICOOL Global Entrepreneur Summit and Entrepreneurship Competition in September.
- It has 148 patents, including 10 international patents and 48 invention patents. Its products are exported to 23 countries around the world, serving nearly 400 leading customers in 20 industries.
Soft Robot Tech Co., Ltd. (SRT) is committed to the promotion and application of soft robot technology in the field of industrial automation, providing customers with simple and reliable flexible grasping solutions for complex products, and continuously creating considerable value for users. It is a leading equipment manufacturer and service provider in China in terms of machine vision and industrial intelligence, it has several core technologies and independent intellectual property rights in the fields of visual positioning, visual measurement, visual inspection and visual recognition, and has been rated as a leading talent enterprise in Suzhou in 2020. It also focuses on the field of non-standard automation, and its main business is to provide intelligent manufacturing solutions for traditional manufacturing industry.
SRT is committed to the promotion and application of soft robot technology.It also focuses on the field of non-standard automation and machine vision.
SRT's R & D personnel are from Harvard University, Northeastern University of American, Beihang University and other well-known universities.
Zhao Xin - Chairman of the Board
He received his bachelor's degree in Automation from Beijing University of Technology and his master's degree in Project Management from Northeastern University. He used to work in Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, in charge of personnel work.
Gao Shaolong - CEO
Studied at the School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Beihang University, engaged in the study and research of robotics and mechanical manufacturing related technologies; Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Master of Aerospace Manufacturing, and Doctor of VLSI.
Bao Lei - CTO
He received his master's degree from China Academy of Machinery Science and Technology. As a core member, he participated in a number of cutting-edge bionic scientific research projects of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and Beijing Institute of Technology.